|Wastegates/Bypass (Blowoff) valves|
|Street EFI Engine kits|
|Blower/Turbo Engine kits|
|Tech & Articles|
|MTP Project Cars|
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve.
- The V-Band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance. The clamp is anodized and uses Stainless Steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The Blow Off Valve also comes with machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
- An aluminum or mild steel weld
base mounting flange is furnished with each unit. Stainless Steel is available
at an additional cost. The use of 6061 aluminum allows the housing to be anodized
with a selection of colors (colored valves are special order only). This allows
the individual to match, or coordinate, the engine compartment color scheme.
The clamp, valve, and housing will be offered in Silver (standard), Black, Red,
Blue, and Purple (optional) to allow you to mix or match the clamp, body, and
valve assembly to create a look unique to your application.